Tuesday 26 November 2013

Oxblood Bags

My favourite Topshop backpack is starting to look a bit worse for wear so I've started the hunt again for an everyday bag; preferably one that can be predominantly used during the day but will transfer to evening as well. After looking for this allusive bag (most are too casual, others too eveningy- thats a word, right?) I've decided that these are ideal, the perfect colour is oxblood, it adds a pop of colour to my mainly black/dark outfits and looks good day and night. I have a camel coat and a light brown fur coat so this will match both of these perfectly. Although most of these are out of my price range I do have my eye on that fluffy Topshop one!

Untitled #211

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © form AND FASHION
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com